UP BTC 2016 Notification, UP BTC 2016-17 Online Admission , UP BTC Apply Online Official Website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has published the notification for UP BTC 2014 Notification for those aspirants who want to take admissions into BTC Basic Teacher Certificate course. The UP BTC 2014 – 2015 Notification and online applications have been started from 28 July 2015. The candidates can read the below for knowing the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and many more. The applicants can fill the application form before 12 august 2015 which is the last date for submission.
Name of the Organization: Utter Pradesh Basic Teacher Certificate (UPBTC 2016)
Total No. of Vacancies : 15000 (Tentative)
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
UP BTC Form 2016 Age Limitation: Candidates who wish to Apply for the UP BTC exam their age must be between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. Follow the UP BTC Notification for more details.
UP BTC 2016/17 Online Admission
UP BTC is a 02 year duration course which is conducted every year as for the candidates being a teacher in Uttar Pradesh, must have done the UP BTC Certificate 2014. The UP BTC 2014-2015 was not completed due to some reasons but now finally the UP BTC 2014-15 Notification has been published for which the applicants were waiting curiously. The candidates who have completed the graduation degree can fill the UP BTC 2014-15 Online Registration.
The UP BTC 2014-15 online applications form has been started and the selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit list. The candidates can take admissions in around 50,000 seats which includes the 10,450 in DIET and 34,750 private colleges. From this year the fee for colleges has been increased and for DIET, the fee is now Rs. 8000/- and for private colleges, fee is Rs. 41000/-. Below we are mentioning the details of UP BTC 2014- 15 Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application form fee and many more so just have a look below.
UP BTC 2016 Notification details:
Organization Name: UP Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh
Official website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Exam Name: UP BTC 2014-2015 Exam
UP BTC 2014-15 Eligibility conditions:
The candidates who have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 31 years old can fill the form.
Secondly the candidate must have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.
Criteria for selection: The selection will be made on the basis of merit list which will be published on the basis of cutoff marks.
How to apply for UP BTC 2016-2017 Registration?
The candidates need to open the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in and read the eligibility criteria to know whether a candidate is eligible or not. After that the candidate need to fill the application form online by entering each and every details carefully. After submission, take a hard copy of form for use in future.
UP BTC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates Given Below:
- Release of BTC UP 2016 Notification: 22nd June 2016
- Online Registration starts from: 23rd June 2016
- Last Date for BTC Online Registration: 11th July 2016
- UP BTC application fee submission start from: 24th June 2016
- UP BTC application fee submission last date: 14th July 2016
- Last date to print UP BTC application form: 18th July 2016
- Edit/modify UP BTC 2015 Form till: 22nd July 2016
- BTC 2015 Admission Counselling Commence from: 09 to 18 August 2016
- BTC Admission Merit List Cut Off Release Date: from 12 August 2016
- UP BTC 2016 Admission Date: 21 August to 21 September 2016
- UP BTC 2016 Session will be start from: 22nd September 2016
UP BTC Counselling 2016 Documents Required
- BTC Fee Payment Slip and Print Out of Application Form
- All Marksheet and Certificates
- UP Resident Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Xerox Copies of All Documents
- Identity Proof (Ration Card, Voter Card, Bank Pass Book, Driving Licence Etc.)
- Category Certificate (For Reserved category candidate)
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate (Not Compulsory)
- Medical Certificate (Not Compulsory)
Best wishes to all applicants!