State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2015 , Apply Online for 675 Various Vacancies @ Official Web portal jobs.biharshs.in Last Date 16 February 2015
New job openings in Bihar state! The State Health Society Bihar has decided to recruit the eligible and enthusiastic job seekers for appointing them for various 675 vacant posts. The recruitment notification has been delivered officially at website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org. These posts include District Health IT Manager, District Programme Officer (Procurement & Logistic) (HPD) , District Administrative cum Programme Assistant (District Quality Assurance Unit) and many more.
The Health Society of Bihar is going to receive the application forms from eligible applicants by online mode before last date which has been decided as 16 February , 2015. The application will only be submitted through online mode for all these posts and after the due date , no application form will be accepted. Indeed it is a good opportunity for the job aspirants and before applying , they must know the all related details which are being mentioned below so have a look as :
Bihar State Health Society 675 vacancies Recruitment 2015 details :
Name of organization : State Health Society Bihar, Government of Bihar
Official website : www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
Online apply At website : jobs.biharshs.in
Total number of vacancies : 675 posts
Job category : Govt jobs in Bihar state
Posts details with their number of posts :
- District Health IT Manager: 38
- District Programme Officer (Procurement & Logistic) (HPD): 10
- District Administrative cum Programme Assistant (District Quality Assurance Unit): 17
- District Programme Officer – Human Resource (HPD): 10
- Programme Officer -Family Planning and Adolescent Health: 10
- Laboratory Technician (Fluorosis): 07
- District Consultant – Quality Assurance: 38
- Field Investigators: 03
- District Consultant – Public Health ( Quality): 17
- District Consultant (Fluorosis): 07
- District Consultant – Quality Monitoring: 17
- District Programme Officer- Quality Assurance and facility Strengthening: 10
- District Programme Officer – Maternal Health (HPD): 10
- District Programme Coordinator, District NCD Cell: 23
- District Programme Officer – Child Health and RBSK (HPD): 10
- GNM, District NCD Clinic: 46
- General Physician, District NCD Clinic: 23
- GNM (CCU & District Cancer Care Facility): 48
- Epidemiologist, District NCD Cell: 23
- Programme Officer, NCD Cell (District Programme Management Team): 10
- Finance cum logistic Consultant, District NCD Cell: 23
- Staff Nurse-NRC: 40
- ARSH/Adolescent Health Counsellors: 116
- Feeding Demonstrator/Nutrition Counsellor: 10
- Medical Officer/Paediatrician: 10
- CBC Extender: 10
- DEIC Manager Cum Coordinator RBSK: 38
- Laboratory Technician, District NCD Clinic: 23
- Doctor Trainer – RMNCH+A: 03
- District Programme Officer – Immunization (HPD): 10
- Data Entry Operator – RMNCH+A: 03
- Nurse Trainer: 09
- District Consultant: 02
Eligibility conditions for State Health Society Bihar vacancies 2015 :
Age Limit :
The first main eligibility criteria is age limit so all those applicants having their age between 18 years to 40 years (for some posts it is 45 ) are eligible.
NOTE : Upper age relaxations are also granted as per norms of Govt.
Minimum Academic Qualification :
Graduation/Postgraduation degree. For detailed information , kindly check the official notification by the link provided below.
Pay scale , selection process and application form fee : Kindly refer to official advt.
How to apply for State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2015?
Log on the official web portal www.statehealthsocietybihar.org or jobs.biharshs.in
Then just navigate to the link provided for recruitment for 675 posts.
Just download and read the notification and read the instructions carefully.
Now after reading all details , if you are eligible then proceed for applying online link.
Fill the application form by putting all required necessary details.
When you fill the form completely then submit it and save the application id or you can have a printout of it.
Important dates and links :
Last date for online applications submission : 16 February , 2015