Sikkim PSC Recruitment 208 J.E (Civil) March 2015
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has published the latest recruitment notification for 208 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) March 2015. Applications are invited from the brilliant and eligible candidates for filling up the 208 vacancies of Junior Enineer (Civil) in various category Sikkim Public Service Commission on temporary /regular basis in Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3800/- under roads and Bridges Department, Government of Sikkim. Other details like educational qualification, name of posts, number of vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply etc. mentioned below.
Sikkim Public Service Commission complete recruitment details of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil March 2015
Total Number of vacancies : 208
1. Unreserved category : 31 vacancies
2. Bhutia Lepcha cataegory 21 vacancies
3. Bhutia Lepcha (women) 13 vacancies
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL) 06 vacancies
5. Other Backward Classes Central List : 21 vacancies
6. Other Backward Classed Central List (Women) 14 vacancies
7. Other Backward Classes (Central List (BPL) 06 vacancies
8. Other Backward classes (State List) 21 vacancies
9. Other Backward Classes State List (Women) 14 vacancies
10. Other Backward Classes State List (BPL) 06 vacancies
11. Scheduled Tribe 15 vacancies
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women) 08 vacancies
13. Schedule Tribe (BPL) 02 vacancies
14. Scheduled Caste 07 vacancies
15. Scheduled Caste (Women) 06 vacancies
16. Scheduled Caste (BPL) 02 vacancies
17. Primitive Tribe 07 vacancies
18. Primitive Tribe (Women) 04 vacancies
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from recognized institution or equivalent.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not crossed 30 years as on 31 March, 2015.
Pay Scale : PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 3800/-
Application Fee : The application form should be filled up by applicant and submitted in office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10.30 a m to 03.30 p m with original bank receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, Rs. 150/- credited to 0051 SPSC,
How to Apply : Candidates filled the application form in complete and should reach to The Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M G Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 28th April, 2015.
The application form will not be accepted after 03 p m on 28 April, 2015.
Closing Date : 28/04/2015
Advertisement /notification http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/Junior%20Engineer%20%28Civil%29%20direct.pdf
Click here for more information http://spscskm.gov.in/htm/recruit%2011_06_2012.htm